Friday, June 10, 2011

Need to laugh?

YouTube was a wonderful invention.  Not only can you find "how to" videos on EVERYTHING you'd ever dreamed of (including several on how to tie off a knitted scarf, which is perfect since I can't make that detail stick in my brain)... it also offers a general ridiculousness that just can't even be described.  That being said, I never go onto the website just because... I instead wait for everyone else to slum through the garbage and then post the true video clip treasures to facebook.  There are some true winners.  For example, this is a chuppycuppycake dream.  His eyebrows at the end... I can't watch this video enough times.

My mother, who only in the past few years has warmed up to the internet and e-mail and social media showed me this true gem.  THIS is what you need to watch first.  And then... THIS.  Surprising, on so many levels.  Mostly because it was my mother that showed it to me.

But you have to be careful with her recommendations, because she also tricked me into watching this video called "People of Walmart."  I refuse to put a link for it on here because you really need a strong stomach to get through it... it's a catchy tune about how... er... diverse the customers of walmart truly are, especially in reference to their choice of apparel (or lack thereof) in public.  If you can stand seeing a few hundred snapshots of ill-fitting or ill-conceived style choices, go look for it yourself.  But don't say I didn't warn you.

Sometimes, when you have nothing else to keep you going, just think... is this real life?  Terrible segue, I know, but I couldn't help myself.  Please say you've seen this.  Sometimes you can't get through the day without pushing up out of your seat and screaming like a jungle animal.  Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment